At the heart of Cheltenham’s business quarter
Honeybourne Place is in Jessop Avenue, opposite Waitrose, just a short walk from the High Street and the prestigious Montpellier and Promenade shopping areas.
There are more than 50 restaurants, cafés and bars within half a mile of Honeybourne Place.
- The Honeybourne Line cycle and footpath links the building to the town centre and Cheltenham Spa rail station.
- The motorway network is easily accessible; the M5 (J11) linking Birmingham & the West Midlands with Bristol & the South West is just 3 miles away. The M4 (J15), Swindon is less than 40 minutes away.
- Royal Well bus station is within walking distance (less than 5 minutes).
- Cheltenham Spa offers regular services to London Paddington, Birmingham New Street and Bristol Temple Meads.
- Cheltenham’s Staverton Airport, one of the country’s busiest for private aircraft and helicopters, is within a 10 minute drive and there are two international airports nearby:
- Bristol (40 minutes south)
- Birmingham (50 minutes north)