At the heart of Cheltenham’s business quarter, Honeybourne Place is in Jessop Avenue, opposite Waitrose / John Lewis and just a short walk from the High Street, the prestigious of Montpellier and Promenade.
There are more than 50 restaurants, cafés and bars within 500 yards of Honeybourne Place.
- The motorway network is easily accessible: The M5 (J11) linking Birmingham & the West Midlands with Bristol & the South West is just 3 miles away, while the M4 (J15), Swindon is less than 40 minutes away.
- Cycle and footpaths run adjacent to the building linking it to the town centre and rail station.
- Royal Well bus station is less than a 5 minute walk.
- Cheltenham Spa offers regular services to London Paddington, Birmingham New Street and Bristol Temple Meads.
- Cheltenham’s Staverton Airport, one of the country’s busiest for private aircraft and helicopters, is within a 10 minute drive and there are two international airports nearby, at Bristol to the South (40 minutes) and Birmingham to the North (50 minutes).