Dedicated secure parking
5 Floorsof prime office space
Outstanding Office Space
With a modern design and vibrant reception area, this Grade A building will create a stunning first impression and working environment.
Whether you need a low or high density workspace, these offices are flexible to best suit your needs.
- 63,043 sq ft (5,857 sq m) of prime office space, Over 80% let.
- 2,028 – 12,800 sq ft (188.4 – 1,189.1 sq m) remaining
- superb location with excellent transport links
- dedicated secure parking
- Column free floor plates
- Floor to ceiling height: 2.7 - 2.95m
- 4 pipe fan coil VRF air conditioning
- Raised access floors
- High quality finishes throughout
- Full height glazing to give excellent natural light
- Top floor roof terraces
- Communal business lounge
- 3 x 16 person lifts
- Sympathetic landscape design
- High spec WCs, showers & lockers
- Drying facilities
- Secure internal bike room with 64 cycle bays and repair station
- Solar control glazing to limit solar gain
- Brise soleil solar shading to south facing facade
- Equivalent rating to BREEAM Very Good
- Sensor controlled lighting
- On site PV array to provide renewable energy
- Dedicated car parking at up to 1 space per 1,100 sq ft
- Controlled barrier access
- Car club space
- 8am to 6pm staffed reception
- 24hr controlled access
- Comprehensive CCTV coverage (internal and external)
Staffed Reception (8am - 6pm)
Solar Controlled Glazing
Honeybourne Place has been designed and built to not only create an exceptional working environment but to minimise the impact to the natural environment.
The design and machinery have been deliberately chosen to reduce the building’s carbon footprint and to make efficient use of energy and resources. With sustainability in mind, this allows Honeybourne Place to keep a low service charge.